Thursday, July 28, 2011

my summer in pictures.

(none of which I have taken myself- got to love google images)

palladium_engagement_ring_8

Wedding planning galore- that’s what a two month engagement does to ya! (PS- that is NOT my ring… a little too blingy, eh?) Only 23 more days- but who’s counting???

 

projects-concrete-marmot

jdin345l

I have been working with juvenile delinquents on a conservation project at the former Marmot Dam (they blew it up 3 years ago) on the Sandy river- that picture at the top is what I see every day! I just have to keep the BEAUTY of God’s creation in mind when I am frustrated at the punk attitudes or the snakes in purses!

 

TeachBeyondTES_Logo_c_medium

I just switched my mission organization to TeachBeyond! I will continue with the same work at BCA, just under a different umbrella (ella ella ella, eh eh eh). Shoot me an email or comment on this post if you want to be part of the support team!

 

If one word was to describe this summer: PACKED! God has allowed me to share stories, invest into teens, hang out with good friends, and continue to grow in relationship with Him! I thank him for these busy days and look forward to the calmer days to come in Mali! Thank you for your prayers and keeping up with what is happening in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment