Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

I’m sitting at the airport on new years eve. It’s fitting. I mean this is the 15th or so flight I have taken this year and being at airports is part of that process.

I have a love/hate relationship with airports. They are a convenient way to get from point A to point B. There are all sorts of interesting people to watch and the mix of vacationers, business men, and backpackers never is boring. But, I have missed a few flights, or had to travels on a whim and the stress of rapid departure is not so fun.

Our time in Oregon was great. We joined up with family over Christmas, and got a lot (almost too much) of shopping done. I got to have a fantastic weekend with my besties and Ed played a few hours of video games. It was rainy, cold, sunny, and inconsistently consistent weather-wise. I am glad we were able to come, relax and step away from the daily work-load of teaching.

Here are a few random pictures I remembered to take:

100_0884
Geocaching at the coast 100_0890 100_0892 100_0895
Elk at the Trussell farm
100_0897Sunrise our last frosty morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment