Monday, January 7, 2013

So, we’re 7 days into 2013

And how many of you have written 2012 by mistake? We did on our custom forms, but caught it in time. *phew*

Just thought I would write a few prayer requests for you to lift of the next few days:

1. School starts up again tomorrow! It’s just a teacher work day, but we are both ready to get back into our routine. Kids arrive on Wednesday and I can’t wait to see their adorable little faces.

2. Tabitha and her recovery. The most recent updates say she has gone through some exploratory surgery to find the root of the problems. She continues to go up and down. For those of you in the Oregon area, there is going to be a benefit concert on Jan 14 at 7pm at West Salem Foursquare church. Kutless is going to be playing, so if you are in the area, head on over and tell everyone.

3. My personal goal this year is to focus on “renewal”. I need more consistent times in the word and prayer. Plus I hope to take it to a deeper level with my students, praying with them, and leading them to Christ.

4. Praise for a wonderful community in Bogota. Today I got sunburned sitting in the park with the girls, enjoying catching up. Then tonight Ed watched the championship game with a bunch of the guys. We are blessed with great people who are focused on serving Christ through teaching.

That’s what I can think of for now. If you have any requests, please know I WILL be praying for them. Leave anything in the comment area or feel free to email me: sarahtrussell11@gmail.com.

Peace- and may 2013 bring you closer to our abba father.

No comments:

Post a Comment