Monday, August 2, 2010

Numbers of my life!

10 Days left in the USA. My estimated departure date is August 10! I have not yet purchased my airline ticket, due to delays in accounting at the mission, but I am ready to go.

86% of my funds are in officially. I have another 12% in the mail-which will allow me to purchase my airline tickets. I am still in need of $25 a month or a special gift of $300.

1400 miles driven in my car in the last week- I have been all over the NW saying goodbye and spending quality time with friends and family.

19th of August my students show up in my classroom for the first day of school!

XX?? of partners praying for me, supporting me and allowing God to move actively in this process! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sarah for writing and keeping us up-to-date. We can live and experience missionary life through you. I trust your first day will go well. Walk with God...

    Sandy Curtis

    ReplyDelete